ReCiPe™ Operational Philosophy
Rapid, Evidence-based Commercialization, Insights, Planning and Execution, ReCiPe™ is our operational philosophy that serves as the basis for everything we do. It is a set of principles that can be applied at any point along the continuum.
Move at the speed of experience
- Support early and long-term success without the initial overhead cost of a full commercial team
- Inform a dynamic operational timeline with specifics for critical functional areas, e.g., marketing, market access, medical affairs, Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) development, patient identification, field-force optimization, etc.
Confidence in decision making
- Pragmatic, evidence-based strategies and proven tactics for clinical-stage rare disease and gene therapy companies across multiple therapeutic areas
- Evidence planning and generation to support optimal pricing and contracting to attain the broadest patient population
Know where you are going and why
- Data driven insights help to inform a comprehensive strategy
- Avoid poor strategic choices due to misinterpretation of data or commercial inexperience, which are compounded in an accelerated environment
- Review of clinical trial design – are the right outcome measures in place?
Know how you’re going to get there
- Value creation through comprehensive strategic and tactical planning
- Develop the right value proposition and the right story to attract investors
- Eliminate suboptimal strategic decisions and competing priorities
- Understand investment requirements from both fiscal and human capital perspectives
- Consider the interplay of regulatory and commercial strategies to inform a comprehensive product development roadmap
Where the rubber meets the road
- Practical application of real-world experience from professionals who are exceptional at what they do and who have a documented history of success
- Proper execution is often taken for granted and yet it is the biggest hurdle for companies to get right.
- The importance of execution on strategy cannot be overemphasized. There is no recourse to recapture lost productivity or lost revenue.
- Ability to rapidly and critically assess success of initiatives enabling course correction and adjustments that drive efficiencies